Personal Time Management
Personal time management is one of the greatest steps you can take to improving your life.
The six areas that personal time management seeks to improve in anyone’s life are: physical, intellectual, social, career, emotional and spiritual.
- The physical part involves having a healthy body, less stress and more energy
- The intellectual part involves learning and other mental growth actions.
- The social part involves developing personal relations and being an active contributor to society.
- The career part involves school and work.
- The emotional part involves suitable feelings and desires and manifesting them.
- The spiritual part involves a personal search for meaning in your life.
Each area contributes to create the whole you. If you are ignoring one area then you are ignoring an essential piece of yourself.
A grand method of learning time management and improving your personal life is to follow a number of basic actions.
- Always settle on which task is essential and which are not necessary in achieving your goals and which activities are helping you preserve a balanced life style.
- Learn to say “No”. You in reality see this advice often. Pay attention to it even if it involves saying the word to family or friends.
- Pat yourself at the back or just reward yourself in any manner for an effective time management result.
- Try and get the cooperation from people around you who are actually benefiting from your efforts of time management.
- Don’t procrastinate. Attend to necessary things immediately.
- Have a positive attitude and set yourself up for success. But be realistic in your approach in achieving your goals.
From the moment you integrate into your lifetime management skills, you have opened several options that can provide a broad spectrum of solutions to your personal growth. It also creates more doors for opportunities to knock on.